Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

What is Personal? What is Private?

Good Morning Everyone Last Week we were doing our Cyber Smart on a Friday like we do normally. We were learning about what is personal and what is private some of us wanted to do a video. I did a video our whole class had to make a video for our parents it took me a long time to do a video I had a big bunch of them I had to watch the whole lot of them just because I had some much then I found my one. Here is my video

If you have watched the video thank you for watching it but when you have some spare time please make you own video and show your parents so you and your whole family. Stay safe on the Internet.
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Harmony.It's great to see that you are learning about personal and private information at Primary School.We didn't learn about things like this when I went to school.I tried clicking on your video but it wouldn't let me watch it.Maybe you could catch up with me and let me know if I am doing something wrong.Can you tell me something personal about you?I will share a bit of personal information about me.I LOVE horses and I have an African Grey.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.