Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

AMAZING TEACHER MISS LEONARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Afternoon,


Hello this post is a home post I was doing some of my work and it hit me...... I remebered my old teachers aide or helpers Miss Leonard I really miss her she was the best teachers the last day with her wasn't the perfect ... time to say goodbye she was awesome because we were at EOTC Education Outside The Classroom. but the last day we had an obstacle course to do and I didn't want to do so she said I didn't need to do it and I wish I did I don't have any photos of her but I made a note for her.

“Miss Leonard thank you for everything you’ve done for us. All the fun fitness games and the connect four battle’s. We all will miss you alot, your an amazing teacher your new school and class are gonna be lucky to have you as their teacher. Things will never be the same without you. We thank you for all the learning lessons you’ve done with us. We don’t want you to leave us just yet, we hope you enjoy EOTC week with us. It’s really fun but we hope that we give you better and more amazing memories of us ”
Thanks for taking all you time to read this :)

If Miss Leonard if you are reading this blog post thank you for doing that the whole class room of room six misses you way to much the other day Quaid aksed "Why can't Miss Leonard come back" we miss you
And if your reading this from my class room I know the pain of losing someone in school I am used to losing lots of teachers in my school Mrs. Elia Miss Leonard

Oh gosh I feel like crying about this blog post

Thank you for reading this blog post. If you have a teacher or teacher aide please comment about them


2 comments:

  1. Hi Harmony,

    I miss you all very much as well. Life hasn't being the same without my amazing Room 6.

    I hope you all enjoyed the rest of EOTC week and are all working hard for Miss D.

    Hows your graduation speech going Harmony?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Leonard,


    I am so glad you enjoyed the EOTC yes we are working very hard with Miss D I did amazing at our graduation speech I was petrified that night. But the bad thing is it's the end of the term and I have to go to high school next year I got everyone to sign my school shirt!
    Thank you for replying to my post Miss Leonard and.............
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.