Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Cross Country

Hello Readers. On the 3rd of April we had our Cross Country. The whole of our school participates in running around Kyle park. Years 0 to 6 had to participate but I didn't because my teacher Miss D said I had to help Keri giving directions and cheering other people on. I wasn't the only person that didn't do it Olivia didn't do it I don't know why and my other friend Kayden didn't do it either. When there were no more kids coming by Me and Kerry we picked up the cones and went back after that when we reached the other people I sat down with the other year 6 Girls and I sat next to my BFF Isabella. I laughed cause her face was completey pink but she was really tired she had told me she came in third place I had told her "YEAH BELLA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT THIRD PLACE THAT IS SO AMAZING". A few weeks later she told me she was going into Zones she really didn't want to go to Zones because you have to race against other people from other schools. My other friend Samuel told if you win you got to into Regionals and if you come in first in the Regionals you get into Nationals he said if you come in first in the Nationals you might get a trophy. My little cousin Angel came in first so she has to practice for Zones when were coming home from school if were walking she has to run somewhere and come back.
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Harmony.I have commented on all the other children blogs in room 6 and left yours till last.I was in class when I saw you writing this and knew I was going to be in for a long read.I like all the detail you have used.Can you please tell me what BFF stands for? I have seen it written in lots of places but don't know what it actually stands for.I think it has something to do with being a best friend.I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs Cassidy I know I put in a lot of detail because I like writing and I knew how to write about Cross Country even though I wasn't in the Cross Country I still know what was happening because I was helping to do directions. BFF stands for Best.Friend.Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your work Harmony

    ReplyDelete
  4. your work is nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. great mini run down on the cross country harmony.
    congrats to angel and bella on there placings in the cross country ,love mama/aunty nga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks and I will say congrats to Bella and Angel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.