Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

My Cousins Birthday Party

Hello Readers on Sunday my cousin Angel had a party cause she was turning eight her friends had came over they were Jaliah Rablen Mila and some of the rest of my family. It was so fun my younger sister Jade she was in a box and my younger younger sister Makayla and me sat on the box I made Jade cry by teaseing her she really didn't like that and we played pass the pasel it was fun Makayla won I wasn't jealous. Cause I hate that came its about jealousy we people cry when they don't win not me cause I hate playing that after that I took some food we played on our scooters and bike an hour after that Angels friends left So did I cause my Mum had to go out with my Aunty Ari so we went to my Nana Pearls house and we stayed there till my Mum left
Thank you for reading my blog post.Please give me some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.