Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Etiquette x Internet=NETIQUETTE

Hello My Amazing Followers,
Last week and this week, my class and I have been looking on Venngage, a site and we watched a video of being Netiquette online which is etiquette and internet stuck together and we had to make a poster about it so here it is...

Mainly it's telling you about not to be bad on the internet cuz like every day a thousand or even billions or millions of human beings spend more time on the internet alot.

Sometimes when I go on the internet and look at my friend Elly's blog she sometimes has bad comments on her blog sometimes she might even tell her homeroom teacher about, because some comments some say really bad things like.

 "That Post Is The Worst Terrible Work!" and mainly my post is about "Please reader don't put anything bad on the internet other wise it'll stay their forever

And always think "Would I say this to someone in the real world?" Before you even start writing okay thanks.

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.