Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

First Day Of Modelling

Buenos Dias Everyone,

So when I was getting ready for the first day of high school I was thinking of what I wanted to do when I was older and I just thought of it and I love doing this MODELLING I love it, I've always wished to be a writer but I really was bad at it so I just wanted to see if you guys could choose Stripes or ZigZag

Thank you for helping with starting my first modelling career
I will try and post every day with me and photos so please stay tuned for tomorrows choice

1 comment:

  1. Hi Harmony

    It's good to have some dreams and goals for the future, something to aim for and work towards. I think I like the thin stripes best but you could be funky and mix up patterns and textures to make your look a bit more edgy! I can't wait to see your next installment. If you could be a model on any runway or any photographic shoot in the world, where and what would you choose?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.