Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

ADVERB STARTING

Hello Hello Hello Readers,



In my writing class we have been learning about short sentences my sentences aren't really good so i'm going to show you but don't say I didn't say so
On Sunday He Ran Away
He Was Upset

On my birthday
He ran on the lawn

At school
He cried at school

At Basketball
He ran to a side

Those are my sentences and yeah we have some kinda words that I have to explain I just wanted to put this in so yeah the words are W-start
Where-When-While-Whilst
Where:In or to what place or position
When:At what time
While:During Which
Whilst:Whenever you are in doubt
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Harmony, it's good to see that you have taken the time to complete your work and post it on your blog. As you know it is ok to post work that you haven't finished or that you know you haven't quite had time to make it as perfect as you want it to be. You have explained the task well and written a variety of sentences. If you add the W words (or synonyms for them) at the beginning of the sentences then they will be W sentences. For example: "When he was at school, he cried". Give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.