Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

The Book Of The Road

Buenos Dias Everyone,


As we just started this week back to school, welcome back to my blog in HR/Homeroom. Last term we were researching about our buddy school/class St. Peters High
They are from Cambridge in our famous Country New Zealand
We had to research cites and streets near Cambridge just to find more information about the area. The cool information we found out was that in Cambridge they have a lot of horses there and really big farms. When I first did my poem I really didn't have any clue on what to do with it so I just went for it . On the screen of the TV in my class it said we had to write a poem about something we did. Mine was about when I went to Nelson for Christmas and that is what came to my mind in the first place. Just in case you can't see the picture screenshot here is what it said.
My poem doesn't have any rhymes and its got 6 words per line.


The sun shined on my sandcastle
The ocean rushed against the wind
The wind blew my hair
The sand glistened from the sun
The water wet my feet coldly
The grass shimmered from the sun


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.