Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Bacteria

Helooooo Everyone,


Today in my Science class were learning about bacteria. Bacteria could be in your insides within your cells in your body and it makes up 90% of cells in us. Bacteria can be very critical because RSVP is now affecting everybody including our cute little babies unfortunately my little baby cousin has caught the disorder.
Feeding:1.They need to spit on the food to eat or digest it. 2. They need to eat rotten food. 3. They do not have a digestive system
Reproduction: 1.Bacteria do not need a male or female. 2. They need to split in order to survive. 3. When they split they are identical to their mothers.
Excretion: 1. Bacteria develop toxins inside the Bacteria. 2.Bacteria gets rid of toxin through the cell wall. 3. They must excrete the toxin or they would die.
Breathing 1. Bacteria breathe in oxygen and release carbon dioxide. 2. Bacteria can breathe even when there is no oxygen. 3. When Bacteria make things rot they produce heat.
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.