Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2020

P.E Term 4!

 Hai!!! Everyone!!



Today is the second to the first day of school and we are in P.E now so we are explaining some of the rules so here it is

My school's rules though these don't always apply to everyone


1.Those people without PE gear will not participate and receive a consequence.

2.Before coming into the gym you must line up as a class outside the door.

3.Once you are changed into your P.E gear you must come and sit down as a class in a place where you were asked by the teacher.

4.All must be left alone until the teacher has instructed you to use it.


Please leave me some feedback!!! Have a good day and a week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.