Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Boy Roald Dahl

 Buenos Tardes Everyone,



In my reading class we have been choosing a book and we did a chosen selection on what we were going to read about and here is what I wrote

I predict the book will be about…. his childhood and how his life was before and its about the hard compilations of what had happened before the time when he was a author and what he learned and how hard his life was



What impression do you get from the front cover? The impression I get from the book and that is his life for when he was a little kid and how his life changed over the years on what had happened to him like his car accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.