Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2018

How To Make A Hot Chocolate

Hello Readers this blog post is from last year so this is not what I was learning this week okay
W.A.L.T In class today we have been learning about how to make a hot chocolate here is my instructions.
Equipment
Cup
Milk
Pot
Coca
Hot chocolate Powder
Spoon

How to make hot chocolate
  1. Grab a cup,milk,pot,cocoa powder,spoon.
  2. .Get your pot then put in on an element then heat it up then put the milk inside the pot.
  3. Get the hot chocolate powder in the cup.
  4. Pour the milk into the cup.
  5. Get the spoon then mix it then put marshmallows on top.
    Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback



7 comments:

  1. Good morning. Hot chocolate is my FAVOURITE drink. I like how you numbered your instructions. There would be nothing worse if we added ingredients in the wrong order. Maybe next time you could take a photo of the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job this makes me want hot chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Harmony, Its me Susie.
    I just wanted to say Great job so next time I can make my own Hot Chocolate and not make it plain!
    Thanks for showing me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Harmony Nice blog post about how to make hot chocolate and step by step. Maybe next time I will follow the steps to make a hot chocolate. Absolutely quality blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.