Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Writing:HotSpoc Doc

Hi Readers welcome back to my blog today. I am working on my blog my my house I am writing on my Hot-Spoc Doc and our writing title is it was all a dream. Here is what I wrote first the underlined sentences its the movements that i'm doing so please remember that its is just what my movements are so please enjoy my Writing.


Huh AH where am I and whats going on?. OW my ear they feel very pointy oh I think I see a mirror I bet I could see my reflection and find out why my ears are so pointy.Walks over to the mirror.AH whats with my ears I look like an elf. Pft I know there not real. Sits down. OW what is that thing.Grabs things from behind her. Huh just a ball. Throws the balls away. Balls hits a tree. Balls turn into swords. .  Huh balls that look like swords.Picks up swords.  Cool I like this thing its so cool. Looks behind and sees a great mountain. Maybe if I climb up there I might be able to see my way home.Sticks swords into mountain.  Uh can’t pull the swords out.Seems to pull out swords but the turn in to climbing swords.  Wow so cool but let me try now if it can get me to go up here.Puts one sword at the bottom one and the top. 5 Hours Later. Phew that took along time to do that. NO its already dark I have to get food and set up camp. Goes into the forest and kills the fish and goes back to mountain and eats. Oh man I have to set up camp. Goes back down and grabs giant leafs some sticks and goes back up the mountain. Makes tent and grabs a big leave and goes inside and sleeps.z.


Huh what happend that flet like a dream….
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.