Pages

Saturday 27 July 2019

AMAZING DESCRIBING WRITING

Good Afternoon And Welcome Back To My blog, 

So for writing we have been learning to describe a picture from an image on google.

We had to use the five senses to describe our writing. 

The five senses are Hear See Touch Feel Taste and your Emotions


1.The Thunder From All The Way From The Shore Had Been Very Loud.
2.Distancing Thunder Along With The Shore Splashing It's Waves.
3.My Dried And Cracked Lips Had Been Made From Being Dehydrated.
4.My Fists Clenched Trying To Hold In My Deepest Fears.
5.The Thunder Was Frightening In The Space Between Me And It's Burning Arm.

Thank you for reading my blog post.Please Give Me Some Feedback.

1 comment:

  1. hi Harmony
    I like your writing it is cool
    I hope you like my Comet

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.