Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Shared Lunch On Wednesday

Good Afternoon Readers,


On the 3rd of July my school is holding a shared lunch where we bringing along healthy but yummy food.

Some family's like to bring along food to our shared lunch Sushi,Sandwiches,Cracker,Chips,Muffins/Cupcakes,Apples,Oranges,Grapes,Strawberry's,Pear,Pineapples,Kiwi Fruit,Watermelon and banana's its going to be very yummy.

I am bringing muffins instead of spring rolls this year cuz my grandma is going to an hospital appointment and she might be a little late after her hospital appointment.

She might not have enough time to make the spring rolls and she might be a bit tired, some of my friends said they were bringing Sushi, in my own opinion my school we like to bring Sushi alot.

Every year in my school we have Sushi in our shared lunch my B.F.F/Best,Friend,Forever always brings Sushi so that might be the reason why it is so popular in my school

Thank You For Reading My Blog Post. Please Give Me Some Feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.