Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

For My Topic AMAZING ARTS/DANCE/DRAMA!

Yo What's Up Readers,

For my topic we have been doing art, dance and drama currently we have been doing dance and we had to make a drawing and find out some dancing songs. 

We had to write down what we want wanted to learn about dance and we had to write it down after we did that we also had to make a poster to show.

It took me for at least two to three days and now I have finally finished and ready to show you my poster and my list of songs.


Please have a look at the dance songs and...
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.