Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

SUMMER VACATION TO NELSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon, 


Helllllllllllloooooooooo A couple of weeks ago I went on a one week vaca/vacation to Nelson Golden Bay we went to a motel the one we got was................ 
DRUM ROLL PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........................
MOTEL 1 
It was cool and awesome we were really close to the beach I could just go there for a walk I went there everyday I also had half the worst time there you wanna guess I went to the beach on Monday it was night so I had to clean the sand off my sandals and theres a tap outside of the house so I cleaned them off then I walked on the side off the house and I bumped my head really hard it was really sore I went into the house then I sat down and ate my dads ice cream and I was crying then he said
"Is the ice cream that bad?" I said no to him and then I said that I had bumped my head then I can't say the rest but I can tell you that I was A-okay and all fine thats it that is my TERRIBLE TERRIBLE holiday.
Thanks for reading I can't wait to share more posts with you all and don't forget to comment on this amazing and awesome blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.