Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,


MERRY  CHRISTMAS everyone hope you guys had a nice holiday I hope you guys can share what your presents are in the comment so this is the most amazingest present ever me and my parents have been looking for this its
ROLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRBLADESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I have been looking for rollerblades for a hundred years and I finally FINALLY got it I am so happy my parents got me it oh sorry here is my picture of it
So whats your favorite present leave all that for the comments thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.