Pages

Thursday 9 January 2020

MY NEW PUPPY PITBULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII



I got a new puppy it is so cute its a pitbull and he is so cute i wanna show you what he looks like
it 
I hope you guys like the video he is so cute his name is GoKu you know that anime dude that can change his hair colour from yellow to blue my dad named him that I can't wait till tomorow I can hang out oh wanna now the bad thing about today I lost my chromebook my mum cleaned her whole room and put everything on her bed and moved things away and she moved my chromebook and she knew were it was BUT NEVER TOLD ME I got so grumpy at her it was on my dads desk chair.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Harmony,

    It's nice to have a puppy. And what is her or he name Harmony? Did miss D told you something after the speech day? I will told you that I was not coming back to that school anymore.

    From Olivia

    Bye Harmony :( :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a he and his name is GOKU

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.