Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

ADVERB WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Hello Hello Readers,


Welcome back to my blog in Hurumanu 6 I have been learning to use whiteboard writing we had to use W-start to my learning and we have been writing we have been writing on whiteboards about how we use the W-start so I am just going to give you a little introduction about it.
When it rained, everyone ran inside because it was cold and wet.
if you guys read that sentence and looked at it probably you would see something different about it so yeah anyways I would love to hear some questions
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback.
Kind Regards
:)Harmonye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.