Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

THE HISTORY OF AOTEROA

Hello Hello Hello Readers,


In my Social Sciences Class we have been learning about the history of Aoteroa we have been watching a current TV show I am very stressing because I have never ever been told to finish a blog post on in 20 minutes anyways lets get started......
I have some facts about the History Of Aoteroa
Ale Tasman Arrived in Aoteroa in
1642
James Cook also arrived in
1769
The chief navigator helping the explores was Tupaia
The europeans brang Pigs and Potaoes Pig Rats and Diseases
A Musket Is A Type Of Gun
The Year The Muskets Ended Was 1830
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

1 comment:

  1. Hi Harmony well done on completing a blog post in 20 minutes! You have remembered lots of great facts about the early days in Aotearoa. Keep up the fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.