Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

TE TIRITI O WAITANGI

Hello Hello Hello Readers,


In my Hurumanu 1 we have been learning about the history of AOTEROA and I learned fourteen things about it I will just share some info with you all
1:Did you know that that back in 1830= 70-80 thousand Maoris in Aoteroa.
2:There were two main population dropped=Disease and War.
3:The main settlement in Aoteroa New Zealand=By this time Russell-Kororaeka
4:Some of the Rangatira and missionaries were unhappy with what was happening in the town=It was mainly drunk people and at night it was party town
5:How were the Te Tiriti O Waitangi neglected= The crown/the queen of England was control of the town/Aoteroa
6:The set up in 1833 was to help the situation=The United Tribes of NZ
7:The British saw France as a threat=Edward Wakefield was threatening Maori
That is not the end my quiz I just left my worksheet at home so yeah
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave a feedback

1 comment:

  1. You have listed some good facts about Te Tiriti o Waitangi Harmony. It would have been good if you could have brought your sheet back to school and completed your blog to the best of your ability. Some of your sentences could be improved with a couple more words, eg, Maori lived in Aotearoa; two main reasons that the population dropped were...
    Ka pai Harmony.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.