Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Protest Questions

 Buenos Tardes Everyone,


Me and my class we have been learning about protests and I had some questions and I really wanna share some and I also wanna know what you guys think of this to so please if I get this wrong I am deeply very very sorry but here is my presentation 


I hope you enjoyed my presentation and also I am still deeply sorry if my answers are not correct if you would like to correct it you can please leave me some comments down below.
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.