Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Hurumanu 1 The Longest Walk

Hi Everyone I hope you all had a great sleep,



In my hurumanu class for a couple of weeks, we have some reading groups they are Superman, Ironman, Spiderman and Batman the one that I'm in the is Batman and for the Batman group we have been learning about this book called The Longest walk and me and my friend Wiari are doing bingo and I would like to share with you the bingo that we have been doing. 
so that's our bingo but we have to choose 3 things out of it so I needed to choose some and I chose 1.Vocabulary  2.Opinion  3.Main Ideas


so let's get started. The vocabulary words are the ones that I do not know the meaning of so I have to research them all.
1. Vocabulary. 
Adventurous, Being brave in the worst situation.  
Pitch, in climbing something that is crossed by other people.
Mountaineer,   Some people that climb very high on some dangerous mountains.
Descend, To go down or up a mountain or slope.

2.Opinion 
I think that the book is about growing and trying your best to do something that you could never do.


3. Main Ideas


That a family of 4 reached the bottom of New Zealand. They tried their best at climbing and walking all that way. They went and re-did after they used a vehicle.


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.