Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Jacinda Arden

Hi Everyone,




It has been a little while and we have been learning about some politics and we read some articles about some of our politicians here in Nz the person that we read about in the article was our Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern. From what I had read about Jacinda Ardern is that back when she was 17 she had gotten herself involved with politics since she was 17 she has worked for some famous politicians. She was most resilient for when she ran in 2008 as for Labours candidate for MP of the Waikato district and that she had lost 13,000 votes and then in 2011 she ran in Auckland Central but this time she only lost by 717 votes after that then in 2014 she lost again in Auckland by 600 votes but after a few times of losing in 2017 she won and she was running unopposed. That is most of the things that I had read from the article
I will give the link for you guys to have a look
and that's the article I hope you enjoy reading that article.


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.