Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Phonograph

Hello, my amazing readers,



In my class, we have been learning about some words and then recreating them so we had some options on the words 


Computer
Stone Tools
Photograph
Electricity
Bessemer Furnace 
Celluloid
Airplane
Telephone
Phonograph
Television

those were our options for the words so I chose Phonograph because it means the first record player and well the reason I chose it was because people that have trouble in their lives and people that have anxiety or depression or any other disorders the can record themselves and then listen in 4 years time they can reflect on what happened and see how well they have grown.


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.