Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Metamorphic Rocks and WHAT~? Adding Question Time~

Hello Readers,


In my blog post title did you see WHAT~? Adding question time you have to guess what we were doing and comment with what you think we were doing. HAVE FUN GUESSING MY WORK!~

In my class we are learning about rocks and currently were learning about how metamorphic rocks and we were making metamorphic rocks and we took some photos and some videos of what we did so here is the photos

Hi Readers, if you all guessed it yep my class and me made METAMORPHIC CHOCOLATE it was amazing shoutout to the people that guessed this
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback

5 comments:

  1. This was a very good effort Harmony, We can see you are working hard and the photos attached make what you have created that much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment that said Angel 18 June 2019 at 16:26 was written by grandad and grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful work harmony. great pics love mama

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.