Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

MY AMAZING CRYSTALS

Buenos Dias,
(Good Morning)

In my class we are learning about rocks currently we are looking at crystals and we are making crystals with these type of supplies that Miss D/My teacher gave us. It was Pipe Cleaner and Borax Hot Water A Plastic Cup and we had to wait for two weeks for it to grow.

For crystals to grow they need time space and water they also need to be weathered if you want to make Crystals/Geodes grow.

My crystal is still growing and I think that it will work and change colour with a darker red.

We made our own crystals we had to take photos and videos but I don't have a video to share to you so here is my photo of what it looks like now

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.