Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

Weekly Words:Oblivious

Hello Reader,

Today I am learning about new words.My new word is Oblivious I had to look on https://www.vocabulary.com/ to find what it means and I read what the example was. My teacher/Miss D said we had to make a sentence that had oblivious in it  here is my sentence. I walked away from my friend across the bridge I was OBLIVIOUS to everything but the conversation that we just had. Here is my poster.

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback

2 comments:

  1. Hi Harmony,

    You have written a brilliant sentence in the body of your blog post using the word oblivious. This shows that you understand what the word means. However, I was not oblivious to the face that you didn't write your own definition of 'oblivious' in your google slide. Do you think you could put in your own definition and sentence into your side. If you need a hand we can do it together tomorrow morning.
    Keep persevering,
    Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are learning with you Harmony, We are looking forward to the next word. From Grandad and Grandma.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.