Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

AMAZING Hyperbole Poem Writning

Hey How Are You Doing Reader,


For this week me and my class have been doing describing about hyperbole and we made our own document of Hyperbole. We had some options of what we would like to describe there Lunchbox,Sport and Seasons I chose sports and we made a poster of it and here it is 

(1) "The Football when out like a hundred times"
(2) "The other team touched the ball so many times I wanted to just hit them
(3)The other team always say "G G" when we come to shake there handsi could just scream
(4) "The other team scored the ball out when it  got to close to our goal I could just laugh at there whole face.
(5) "The other teams player kicked the ball at my hand and it hurt my hand so badly I could die.
(6) "When my hand got kicked at by the ball no one called it a handball it made me furious it burned my skin third degree.

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.