Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

My Week 6 Writing WELL USED TO BE CAUSE IT'S WEEK 9 ALREADY

Hello Guys,

On Tuesday this week my class and we had the last day with our Tuesday Teacher Miss Bremner we had to do our Week 6 Hot Spot Writing it was my favorite one we had to write some sentences for it I had just started on Tuesday and I had 16 Sentences ALREADY IT WAS SUPER QUICK and there's a part two coming along so stay to read my amazing writing. Also Here Is The Image I was supposed write about.


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.