Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

New Google Sheets WITH!!! MATH'S QUESTION TIME~

Hey How Are You/You's Reader,

Just for reminder this might be my LAST BLOG POST FOR TERM 4
MAYBE!!!

In my class today we are learning to check out our blog post from the whole year and we figured something out its Google Sheets we had to check the whole year of our blog posts and write them down in google sheets and make a pie chart and put them on my blog so here it is
Okay Math's Question Time
Can you do?
19+5+7+8+5+8+6=
with out your device hmm?
Please write your answer in the comments
And If You Already Try'ed to guess and got near 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 0r in 30's 40's your halfy close
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

5 comments:

  1. Kia, ora Harmony,

    You have been posting a lot of blog post this year. I like when you explain something in your blog post about your learning. I also like when you add a maths question into your blog post. My answer is 58.

    Where did you get that Pokemon picture?

    If you ran out of idea what you can post in your blog. You can post about your holiday or do the food activity that our teacher showed us.

    Keep doing the great word Harmony I really want to see more blog post.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Harmony!

    You've been doing a great job of blogging! I really like how you explained what you are doing. About the Math question. I added them all together without device and my answer is 58.

    The chart looks super clear! How did you have three different colours on the circle chart?

    You really make other people impress! Have an awesome day!

    Keep Blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora,
    Hi Harmony I love how you asked questions of your readers at the end of your blog post! This challenge makes your post really fun to read! I think the answer to your maths question is 58! Perhaps don't put the answer in next time and let your readers figure it out! But I had fun working it out anyway!
    Take care and keep up the good quality blog posts!
    Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Harmony,

    I like you blog post. What have you been doing. I liked your post because I like maths. Good post, Adriaan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.