Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

Hornby High School

Happy Day Everyone Its Me Harmony,


So hows everyone's weekend going Sadly I am no longer with Hornby Primary
I am now in Hornby High it is right next to HPS so I can visit Miss D and my other teachers past the year etc. so it has been very fun being in High School I really like it hear it is very safe and guess what they have there own CAFE I only get to get lunch there on Tuesdays cause Monday is when I get payed so I just yeah and and and I really love math now it is very awesome and i'm doing 7FDT if you don't already know it is............... FOODDDDDDDDD last weeeeek I made some scone and they were so yum and tasty~ yeah and that is so sweet
Thanks for reading my blog post please leave a comment

2 comments:

  1. Hi Harmony!
    It's Miss D here! It's great to see you posting and I feel really special to get a mention in your post. Please come and visit any time. Food tech sounds like something I would love to teach if I was a teacher at the highschool. What foods have you made so far?
    Have you got a job at home? Or... what do you get paid for? Its a great feeling to work hard and earn something and then treat yourself isn't it.
    Take care,
    Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss D,

    I will try and be a bit early to see you after school I can be late sometimes it would be awesome if you would be in hornby highschool! The foods I have been making was Fruit Kebabs Celery and Carrots and sour cream and VEGE BURRITO AND SCONES and we are making burgers this week I get payed for babysitting my brother and doing the dishes and vacum my room
    Thank you for the nice comment Miss D I will visit you sometime have fun with your class take care
    Harmony:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.