Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2020

What I have for breakfast every morning sometimes

Hello Hello Hello Everyone,


Welcome back to my blog in my class I have been doing a list of what I eat for breakfast and I also have tips for anyone that want to have my yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy breakfast so lets get started
first I am going just to show you my list

  • Bacon Milkshake and Toast
How I make Breakfast in the morning 


Materials
  • Pan
  • Jug
  • Side Plate 
  • Cup 
  • Toaster
  • Spoon
  • Banana
  • Chocolate Milk
  • Spam/Bacon

  • Steps To Make Breakfast

How to make Spam/Bacon

  • Step 1:Grab Spam from the container
  • Step 2:Turn the oven on
  • Step 3: Put at least three Spam on the pan
  • Step 4: wait for at least 5 mins till done






How To Make Milkshake
  • Step 1:Get Some Bananas Cut them and grab a spoon hardly squish them
  • Step 2:Get some chocolate milk and pour
  • Step 3:Mix


  • How To Make Toast
  • Step 1:Grab a Toaster
  • Step 2:Put the toast in
  • Step 3: Wait till the toast is done
okay if you want to learn my breakfast you can and I hope you guys like it you will love it cause it is very tasty so just try it out and if you don't know where it is I will put the link on were you can get my awesome bacon and by the way its SPAM its not the bad one its food and if you don't belive me go to this place 
and sorry I don't know what AISLE it is in so sorry but they have amazing products of food so if you ever shop there you will be shopping there till your old but if any of you have been there I know what your talking about.

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.