Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

MY BUDDY CLASS CAMBRIDGE ST.PETERS

Hello Hello Hello Readers,


On Monday I was in Homeroom and we had to do a research on our buddy class so I found that out on google maps and it turns out our buddy class is ST.Peters Cambridge and just to honest it is very hard to do this blog post and I know I love blogging but I do not want to do it right now I have to do this blog post if I don't I have to stay in and I only just got back from the office and didn't tell me what do so I just got help of a friend so yeah I have being learning about EMPATHY I just have to search it up know so hang on.........
YES I got it and I have the awnser I have it right here
The ability to understand the feelings of another
So that is it I am very I mean very very very bad at empathy sometimes I just like to hide my emotions and tuck them deep inside and not show them so yeah hehe please try empathy and if you can share me your i'll share mine with you/you all

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.