Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

The Mar Velous Martian

Hello Hello Hello Everyone,

In my class I have been learning about Mars but a few weeks ago we were watching a movie yes yes a MOVIEEEEEEEEE guess what it is......... THE MARTIAN FROM 2015 I really loved watching it. It took about 3 days just to watch that I really got stuck on it for the first half n hour and I really finished my paper for it so yay I did it and I just want to link in the trailer
The Martian Trailer
I am not aloud to watch the trailer from youtube its not because i'm not aloud on youtube it just has age limit anyways if your under 13 and you don't have an account on youtube then you can't watch it
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Harmony

    I am so impressed that you did some work from home to catch up on Science. That's really showing great initiative. Some feedback would be to check your blog writing for full stops, as you only have a few in here!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.