Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

ART IS AWESOME

Buenos Dias Everyone,


In my art class we have been doing some art for our tapa designs if you don't know what that is its a painting that you can do with bark but me and my class we have done and i have a photo of it but I still wanna keep telling you mostly about it so just look at the photos and contuine reading the rest of the blog post down there
and the ingredients we used was water paint and charcoal and paper
so the last one was the one I have previously done and the first one was the one I did last Friday and yeah so my tapa art had something to do with my Haiku poems I haven't finished the Haiku poem post just yet so stay tuned for that too so back to the tapa art ummmm yeah we have been doing that art it was pretty cool so we used charcoal it was hard my kept breaking cause I was pushing on it too hard and yeah you can dry do this at home too
Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.