Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Haiku Poems

Buenos Tardes Everyone,


In my class Hurumanu 4 class we have been doing Haiku Poems well the class is actually art but we are doing Haiku poems

The Sun Flickered Of  Water =5=7-Syllables

The Water Skimmed Off The Sky =7=9-Syllables

Tree Leaves Fell From Branches=5=9-Syllables

If you know Haiku poems then you know this Haiku poems can have 5 words in the first line and the second line can have 7 and the last line has 5 and there can only be 3 paragraphs it has been really fun doing them but hard for me to make a haiku poem I am really bad at it so yeah I hope you enjoyed my poem 




Please leave me some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.