Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

Bok Choy

Buenos Tardes Everyone,


Today I have been doing some reading this weeks book is.... Drum roll Please.............
BOK CHOY 
lets get started.
My questions for this one are....


Describe Jacobs personality? Jacob is just a little boy with his mom and has fallen in the water and saved by Ah Sum.

Why did Jacob run off? Jacob ran off because he had the urge to go fishing.


How did Jacob feel when he woke up? He felt happy and warm inside.


How does the author feel about racism?Paul Mason he felt that he couldn't deal with it 


Predict what would happen if Ah Sum hadn't found Jacob in the river?Jacob would've drowned in the river and his mother would be terribly sad 



What does ancestors mean? Ancestors mean people before you.


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.