Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Tom And The Look Around

Buenos Tardes Everyone,


Today I have been doing some reading I changed to Bh reading from Ds but last week we were reading books in our level i'm in the green group and the book I read was Tom and the look around for this blog post I'm not supposed to explain what we were doing I'm supposed to answer some questions about my book so lets get started.

I can't share with you the link to the site that lets you read the book so sorry
Lets get started on the questions

Why Was Tom Angry? Tom was angry because his mom was stuck on work and his dad had just let him and he has to stay with granddad.

Did He Handle His Anger Well? A little bit he went down to the shore and fished and let go of his anger.

Is The Anything He Could Of Done Differently? He could've done a breathing technique/ask someone to help him like a therapist.

How Did Tom Feel When He Calmed Down? He felt disappointed of himself because he yelled at his mom he didn't mean to yell at his mom he was just upset.

Is There Similarities/Differences Between Tom And The Kekeno? Tom was mad at his mom for working. The Kekeno was lost and was left on the beach shore.

Can You Relate To Tom In Anyway? To be honest I can't but the story was really good.


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback







1 comment:

  1. Hi Harmony

    Thanks for sharing last week's work! I like how your answers are clear statements and completed ideas. I look forward to seeing what story you choose now that you are in my group.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.