Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

TERM 3 SCIENCE AND MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buenos Dias Everyone,

It is the first week and two days in I am so happy to be back with my friends but back to the blog post today and a bit of yesterday we did some science we were learning a bit of Mars a bit like Term 1 if I made a post about Mars in Term 1 so i'm supposed to answer some questions so lets get started

When can a mission to Mars (Or from Mars) Happen? Why? I strongly suggest you can go to Mars IF your a professional astronaut but if you did not have and lessons on what to do when your in space you should be aloud to legally.

What is one possible solution from the story about oxygen on Mars? Using the machine NASA made MOXIE it uses electricity to split Carbon Dioxide into Carbon Monoxide and oxygen.

If it doesn't rain on Mars, Where does the water come from?A tiny amount of water flows on the planets surface.

How will people get food on Mars? What is the possible solution? I suggest that you could grow crops if you use most of the right ingredients.

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Buenos Dias Harmony!

    Thanks for sharing a nice blog post about the reading we did today in Science! Make sure you are using the strategies we look at in class - re-reading the text and skimming to find the answers in the story. I enjoyed your suggestions for when you can go to Mars, but there was a specific timeframe mentioned in the story.

    Keep up the awesome, focussed work.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.