Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Benny

Buenos Dias Everyone,



In my drama class we have been learning this book named BENNY I do not know who owns this stuff but if I get the authors name I will edit this blog post or make a new one anyways ummmm I made this video with my group and when I mean group I mean by only one person my friend Jhonas we made a video of a game called hot seat its where you ask the main character a bunch of questions so yeah um hears my video
Umm this video is about two best friends who end up broken ex friends
Thank you for reading my blog post please leave me some feedback


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.