Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

4 Meal Plan A Day

Buenos Dias Everyone,



In my class last week on Monday we were learning about some healthy things to eat and I just wanna show you what I would eat for a snack right here
that's what healthy lunch should be and if you're wondering why are they highlighted I'll show you right now

Green For=Vegetables + Fruit

Yellow For=Grain foods

Blue For=Milk/Milk products

Orange for=Legumes/Nuts/Seeds/Fish/Seafood/Eggs/Poultry/Meat etc


It is the new term sooooo we are learning about some healthy food and what we should we be eating to keep healthy

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.