Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Learning Storys

Buenos Dias Everyone,



Before we start this blog post I need to say something and that is
END OF TERM LAST DAY YAY
It is the last day of term from my school and we officially start the holidays as soon as it hits 3:00 this afternoon but enough about that lets get back to work so in my Arts class Hurumanu 4 we have been learning about this thing called a learning story
So thats what we have been doing im going to show you what mine looks like

My Learning Story

Hurumanu:Poetic Arts Hurumanu 4.

Name: Harmony.

Teachers: (Bh),(Ds),Miss Burbery,Mrs Scott

Miss Hastie Mr White,Mr Collins.

Term 

2020

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  • We did some water colouring



What I Learned: 

  •   I learned that mixing blends really shows the texture for the colors.

  •  I learned that it's better to ask someone for help when you need it the most.

  • I learned that I need to not talk when I'm with my friends in class.

My Favourite Part:

  •  My favourite part of art was I learned how to do splat technique.

  •  My favourite part of art was it was kinda easy to do drip.

  • My favourite part of art was that the weaving taught me something was to look at it properly.

My Next Steps:

  •  Try and finish my work on time.

  •  Try not to talk to my friends or any one on my table.

  • Ask help when I need it.

So yeah that is my whole work please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.