Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

New Zealand Women In World War 1

Buenos Dias Everyone,


In my reading Hurumanu class, I have been learning about World War 1 and I made a DLO but today we are learning on how the women were doing while World War 1 and I have been answering some questions about it and I really wanna show you on my answers for those questions so let's get started on the DLO

it will only be photos because my DLO is on canva and I don't know how to put it on my blog 

so let's get started









Thank you for reading my DLO I'm deeply sorry for those who really wanted to see if through my actual DLO but I am done it so I am very happy so yeah thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.