Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

Hurumanu 6 Healthy Lifestyle

Como Estas,

(How Are You)

Today we have been learning about things we can control in life, like Covid-19 and pandemics some of us can't control what happens in our lives. We are learning how to understand them  I just wanna show you some of the examples and show you how to control them. If you have any because it is very hard to control it and sometimes it gets really hard and you get really overwhelmed. I know how it feels to have these set of symptoms I have mostly some of them down below. Know on to the rest of my blog post so let's get started on those examples I am writing really long is because I have to put in 6 to 8 paragraphs and I hope I did it well cause it took a long time to write all of this.

Anxiety-Anxiety is caused by stress that has been tensed up over and over mostly 1,000 people get Anxiety by multiple stress that has happened.

Control: You can just breathe and think of something happy like good things that are happening at the moment or something that has already happened


Depression-Depression is caused by mixed-up feelings and a lot of people get depression and if you have depression it causes. Negative Self Talk and Panic Attacks I am deeply sorry I know that there is a lot of other symptoms to Depression and Anxiety


Control:A lot of people do negative self talk a lot some people do stuff wrong and think that its all on them and that they are the ones in trouble and then there's when your heart feels really sore and that's ok to feel that because its just you feeling guilty for yourself and sometimes you just feel like you wanna die and that's when self-harm comes up but that's for another blog post to talk about.


Panic Attack-Panic Attacks are caused by stress and worrying on in the future panic attacks may let you think something bad is gonna happen or you just become scared panic attacks aren't just made by anxiety its also made out of depression and it gives you heart diseases over one million people including (Adults, Children, Teenagers) have heart diseases because of a panic attack because when you have a panic attack some panic attacks slow down your heartbeat and you can barely breathe and that's why some people need to control 


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.