Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Getting Enough Sleep Questions!

Buenos Dias Everyone,



This week we are still on healthy lifestyles but instead of eating healthy, its helping teenagers sleep better it is better to go to school on a full tank set of energy instead of coming to school really tired and fall asleep when the teacher is talking!

So my awesome teacher Miss Birtch (Bh) has asked of us to answer some questions on our slides on our Hurumanu site and I think it is to help some teenagers sleep better because if you don't get better at sleeping it can lead to a terrible disasters
so let's get started on those questions


1:What time do you wake up to get to school? 6:15

2:What time do you go to sleep on average?10:30

3:Quality of Sleep: List four ways you can help your body get a quality night's sleep(Most of this happens before bedtime)
1. Go to bed early
2. Drink milk before you go to bed
3. Don't eat around 1-2 hours before you go to bed
4. Read a book

4:In your own words, why do you think it is important to get good sleep each night? How do you think this will help you at school?

The reason why I think it is important to get a good sleep at night is that: If you don't get a good sleep is you can't focus on your schoolwork because your so tired you keep forgetting about what you're supposed to be doing.


Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback 

And if you're a teenager like me I suggest you go to bed and 7:30 PM and wake up at 7:25 AM so you can get to school early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.