Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

Can We Afford A Pet

Como Estas Today,

Yesterday in my Hurumanu 6 we have been learning about How can we afford a pet? and Can we afford a pet? and we had to do this DLO with a table and write down some things that you need to take care of the pet/pets and these were the option

Dog, Cat, Ginnie Pig, Mouse/Rat, Turtle, Fish/Axolotl

And I really wanna show you me and my awesome buddys DLO.

Here it is 



And if you could afford one of these pets which one would you get?

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please leave me some feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.