Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

After Math's Time

Hi readers today we had a new teacher for the day her name was Miss Jenny. A few minutes after math's time she said we had to collect data so we had choices it was
Whats your favorite way to travel.
How many people live in your house.
Whats your favorite thing to eat at lunch.
Whats your favorite pizza toppings.
Whats your favorite thing to do in the weekend. This is one of them that I had chose we had to do a bar graph and a pie graph
here is the poster that I did

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.