Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Going to my Best Friends house.

Hi Guys I really like blog posting so I decided I really wanted to tell you about going to my Best Friends house her name is Isabella. But I call her Bella I'm going home with her today I am so exited I been waiting for a long time to come along cause I haven't been to Bella's house since 2018. We have a list things we want to do until my dad picks me up before 5.00. We decided that were going to play with her dog watch a bit of Youtube and Netflix and eat popcorn then play outside then play Gacha life. We also like taking silly and stupid photos here is some that we did

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please give me some feedback.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Harmony.It's great that you get to go to a friend's house from school.It sounds like you and Isabella are going to have a lot of fun.What flavoured popcorn are you going to have?I like the extra buttery one.The photos that you took of the pair of you are interesting. My favourite one would have to be the one where there are bubbles floating around.Which one do you like best and why?Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Cassidy yes it is the buttery popcorn our favorite photo is the fire one please have a good day

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.